What Effect Does Fashion Have on Students' Lives'https://www.clothessale.site
- What Effect Does
Fashion Have on Students' Lives
- Fashion is big in this period, and it has a big impact on our lives. In reality, it gives us a reason to be enthusiastic about pursuing something new and different; otherwise, life would become repetitive if we were required to dress and behave in a certain way.
- Fashion is an outward manifestation of a unique sense of style, particularly in terms of attire, accessories, and cosmetics. It relates to the way of acting, dressing, and interacting with others. It covers a wide variety of classifications, including behavior, speech, actions, manners, and lifestyle. Fashion, clothing, and their significance in today's society are topics of intense intellectual debate. Numerous elements that bind our society together can be categorized as fashion and clothing. Fashion is an established standard or style of dress, manners, and social interaction, whereas clothing is the collective term for all articles of clothing. There wouldn't be room for individuality if clothing and fashion were eliminated from our lives, and everyone would look the same. Additionally, the social class distinctions, which were well established in the 18th century and are still in place today, would disappear. In addition to altering the dynamics of the social world and social relationships, the abolition of fashion and clothing would also change them. A youth lifestyle that originated in London in the 1960s and quickly spread to other parts of the world is referred to as "mod," which is short for "modern." Being stylish is not only appealing but also satisfying. Young students frequently find themselves drawn to fashion and immediately begin to follow trends, so fashion has a significant impact on today's youth. The influence of fashion on society is ongoing. It influences how we perceive and respond to social culture. Through fashion, we introduce new ways of living and raise awareness within ourselves to reestablish a new set of traditions. Making an outward display to their social circle is a powerful social statement for students. According to Malcolm Barnard in the book Fashion as Communication. Students utilize fashion as a means of social interaction with regard to scrutiny for all types of individuals, as well as a means of exchanging their views and opinions. Fashion is a form of communication to convey to the outside world what their true personalities are.
- The 1920s are known as the "Age of Flaming Youth" due to their flamboyant and jazzy expressiveness. No style seemed too ridiculous to transition into high fashion during this time because youth energy was released in a new way. Globalization has impacted our world. Celebrities have a huge impact on young people's lives. To stay current, students look up to their favorite icons. They are easily drawn to a range of current themes whether watching television or utilizing the internet. The kids also idealize their favorite celebrities and always strive to seem like them, so they make an effort to emulate their looks and manner of life. They are attempting to absorb everything of the current trend from their culture in order to develop their personalities. They discuss novel ideas that could be modified whenever they interact with others. They adopt non-natural expressions, speech patterns, and mannerisms in their daily activities, which are largely artificial.
- From my perspective, the effects of fashion on students can be divided into two categories: positive and negative.
- Students are significantly impacted negatively by fashion in our society. They only consider new fashion, which results in significant monetary expenditures. As a result, they are unable to recognize other crucial necessities for survival. It constantly keeps them from studying. Regardless matter how much trouble it causes, the student community immediately adopts a style or fashion once it becomes popular. However, because of the influence of society, they are entangled in the confusion of fashion. One must adopt certain behaviors in order to follow a particular trend, and some students will go beyond what is reasonable in order to impress those around them. They eventually lost all sense of brilliance and developed depression because they were in style. However, it is also believed that the money spent on fashion could be used for a variety of other things, such as charity and aiding the underprivileged.
- For students, fashion establishes an unattainable standard. They all invest a lot of time and money in an effort to make a good impression on those around them in order to appear attractive and glamorous like the celebrities on television or in magazines. However, they frequently fail to make a statement, which results in a low sense of self. Additionally, it causes a conflict of ideas between them and their friends, which could breed jealousy and damage their friendship. Students begin to judge others based on their outward appearance, and those who cannot afford to spend enough money on their appearance eventually face persecution, which lowers their confidence level to some extent.
- Study-related awareness is typically lowest among students who focus more on fashion. They begin to place less weight on their academic careers because they believe that by following particular fashion trends, they will stand out among their peers.
- Being trendy can have certain benefits as well. Teenagers, for instance, might develop a strong feeling of self-worth and confidence in their personalities when they feel good about the way they look. Additionally, they experience a greater sense of independence and social acceptance. By meeting people from the community who share their interests and sense of style, kids who adhere to a trend are better able to identify their own identities. Trendy clothing conveys a person's status. If someone is dressed stylishly, people tend to think they are more progressive. In his book Fashion as Communication, Malcolm Barnard writes, "Fashion and clothing have always been explained as forms of communication."
- The importance of not constantly imitating others becomes apparent to students as they progress. As an alternative, they ought to develop their own unique sense of style and ingenuity. Their strength, independence, and creativity are all boosted by this. Expression of oneself is known as fashion. It demonstrates that people have the freedom to feel good about themselves, which promotes a successful and prosperous society.
- Since fashion is a form of art, it too benefits society in the same way that art does. Companies invest more in the development of the newest clothing, trends, and higher standards of living due in large part to the fashion industry. We cannot argue against the fact that every student's life is significantly impacted by fashion. It can occasionally be the source of positive things that improve life. However, it can also be detrimental to some people's lives. It is therefore better to keep up with fashion, but if doing so is somehow harming your academic performance, you should stay away from it. Generally, It's possible to have fun, be adventurous, and be safe with fashion. Numerous people can find work in the fashion industry as a means of making money.
- While pursuing a career in fashion, students' life should be stable. They should be aware that while fashion within bounds is great when those bounds are broken, various issues arise. Their main duty is to arm themselves with information rather than chase after the hysteria of the deceitful fashion industry. The correct amount of distance from our heritage and fashion sense should exist. Students should be aware that after finishing their education, they have the most time to engage in the world of luxury. Therefore, they should devote themselves fully to their education right away because time and time do not wait for anyone.
- We can choose how much and what kind of fashion we desire depending on the situation and need; no one can make us trendy or fashionable against our will.
Post a Comment
Your feedback is valuable to us.