Arab Fashion Designers Shine Bright At The 2nd Red Sea Film Festival, Demonstrating Talent
- Arab Fashion Designers
Shine Bright At The 2nd Red Sea Film Festival, Demonstrating Talent
- The renowned Red Sea International Film Festival in Saudi Arabia is back for its second year of presenting the most recent local and global filmmaking talent. The event started on December 1 and is anticipated to go through December 10. Unquestionably, the featured movies and the talent in attendance caught our attention, but another aspect struck out: the skill of Arab designers, who enable these stars to shine on the red carpet while rocking a variety of outfits tailored specifically for them.
- Next, let's learn more about these designers and the actors that wore their clothing.
- Tima Abid
- One of the most well-known haute couture designers in Saudi Arabia is Tima Abid. The Saudi creative is not only a well-known interior designer in the field but also a writer and poet. Influencer Nathalie Fan from Lebanon was then seen wearing a stunning Abid black mermaid gown. Fang’s outfit was finished off by a pair of heart-shaped hanging Chopard earrings.
- Elie Saab
- Since his company has international workshops in both Paris and Milan, Elie Saab, a designer from Lebanon, is a significant player in the fashion industry. Over the course of his career, Saab's name has become associated with well-known celebrities, including Halle Berry, Christina Aguilera, Beyoncé, Angelina Jolie, and Katy Perry. The most recent actress to wear a Saab outfit is Freida Pinto. Indian actress Pinto has been in movies like Slumdog Millionaire and Rise of the Planet of the Apes. She wore a stunning yellow Saab gown with voluminous, puffed sleeves to the What's Love Got To Do With It? opening night gala screening of the Red Sea International Film Festival.
- Yousef Akbar
- Youssef Akbar, a fashion designer based in Jeddah, uses his designs to present a narrative that reflects the emotional undercurrents of daily life. His business model is centered on teamwork, creating ready-to-wear and couture styles that not only make the wearer look nice but also feel good. Utilizing recycled and upcycled materials and supporting regional craftspeople in small communities throughout the Middle East are two ways to accomplish this. Alessandra Ambrosio, a Brazilian supermodel, wowed in a blue jumpsuit from Akbar's collection in light of this. Ambrosio has frequently worn clothing made by Arab designers. She attended a holiday brunch in Mexico last month in a lime Zuhair Murad gown.
- Mashael Al Faris
- Mila Al-Zahrani, a Saudi Arabian actress, looked chic in a sophisticated black-and-white gown by Mashael Al Faris. Al Faris is a high-end fashion designer from Saudi Arabia. When the foundation stone for Diriyah Gate was laid in 2019, the uniform worn by the female organisers and receptionists was a first, it was created by none other than Al Faris. She received credit for completing the entire uniform project in just two weeks, including drawing, choosing materials, and knitting. She created a costume that perfectly matched Diriyah's historical designs while incorporating elements of contemporary fashion design.
- Zuhair Murad
- Lebanese fashion designer Zuhair Murad, who is headquartered in Beirut, has made a name for himself both abroad and among major figures in Hollywood. Numerous renowned people wear Murad's magnificent creations, and he has established himself as a favorite at red-carpet events for celebrities. The talented Lebanese fashion designer Zuhair Murad hit the red carpet himself, as one well-known source said, so his styles were all over this year's Red Sea International Film Festival. Nadine Nassib Njeim, a Lebanese actress, selected a spring/summer 2022 collection of one-shoulder fitted draped satin gowns by Zuhair Murad.
- Do you find it
- The clothes, if anything, show off the extravagance and visions of these designers. Talented fashion designers can be found in the Middle East who want to tell original tales through their designs; taking part in festivals is just one way to do this.
Post a Comment
Your feedback is valuable to us.